domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

Some music

I've been listening the whole time to Simon & Garfunkel. I try to catch what they say and learn their songs by heart, and some times I do it. And other times I just understand what they do... with two minutes delay, but I'm happy anyway ^ o ^

I wanted to share with you my S&G love. I love them so much! People here just know "The sound of silence" but I think they have many other better songs. They're quite versatile, indeed. I found this song which reminded me another one by Ylvis. Enjoy your Sunday!


4 comentarios:

  1. I love S&G!!! I grew up listening to my Dad's records of them. I think that's why I love Kings of Convenience so much. They have a similar feel and beautiful harmony. It is so great that you are holding on to your English so well! It makes me want to reach my goal of learning Spanish fluently. You inspire me because you don't ever give up. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You lucky! My father hates this kind of music and he didn't want me to listen to them or The Beatles or just in English. That's how I learnt to be astute, hehe. If you decide to learn Spanish we could do some language exchange by Skype, my speaking is getting really bad! So we are an example of symbiosis because you also inspire me ^ ^

      Eliminar
  2. Hmm lovely song of Simon and Garfunkel!

    ResponderEliminar