jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Nature watching

I love animals, any kind of animal, so does my brother and my nephew. It has to be something in our blood. I watched "Birders: the Central Park effect" because Whit recommended it on her blog and I've been looking for birding since then. I was double happy, first, because of the film (which I love love love) and second, because I understood everything without subtitles! Hooray! I tried to do some birding last week when I went to my brother's little paradise. I carried my binoculars, but I couldn't see anything. But my nephew loved to see through them the mountains and the cars at evening, so it was worth it.


We made some birds feeders, but they didn't attract any. So I looked for other kind of living things. If you don't like spiders beware of this huge one! I think it's beautiful. I love the drawing on its... forehead? head? mouth? I don't even know where its eyes are! I think it looks like a crab.


And also some beautiful flowers. My mummy, also known as the flower fairy, is planting beauties everywhere. When the flowers are blooming she always says to me: "Have you taken pics to the flowers for your blog?". I love her.



Have you said today to your mom that you love her?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario