miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Carving, carving, carving

If you follow my instagram you already know that something is going on. Well, I'm preparing an eraser carved stamp workshop! I still don't have any date or price or anything, but I'm getting all the materials and stuff I need so I hope I'll do it as soon as I've got all ready.


That's why I've been doodling, painting, drawing, carving and asking help to my dear cousin for creating a poster for getting the attention. I don't remember if I told you, but I tried to do so last summer and I was told that I needed a more popular blog if I wanted to do this project. As I write in English and most of you don't reside in Spain, I didn't think this was an option for me. So I tried another place and it looks like the porject will work.

My cousin learning how to carve her very own stamp

We couldn't tame the scanner so we took pics of my stamps for doing the poster. Here you can see some of my old stamps. Every time I look at them I remember how amazingly inspired I was in Nottingham, except for the camera stamp, I made every single one in our tiny studio back in UK. Nowadays I have more than 50 stamps and counting! I'm doing my best.


I couldn't resist to get this quick shoot of some of them, all together out of their pretty box. One day, when I finish my first workshop, I'll put them all together and take a proper photo. 


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm a big fan of your stamps! I love it when you embellish something in the swap with them. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good to know, I'll use some of the new ones in my X'mas package!

      Eliminar